What Id Debt Review?
Simply, Debt Review is a process of handing over your debt negotiations to a Debt Counsellor, a person who becomes your go-to person, who will compile your debts, look at your income, and with you, work out a payment plan on your instalments & interest options with creditors; and then your go-to Debt Counsellor negotiates on your behalf with all your creditors. Debt Review makes your debt affordable while protecting you from asset repossession, legal action and creditor harassment.
Find Out Much You Can Save With Debt Review
Use our free online debt review calculator
Debt Review benefits for you:
- One reduced affordable monthly instalment for all your debt
- Reduced instalments with all creditors
- Reduced interest rates with all creditors (where negotiated)
- We deal with your creditors directly, so you don’t have to
- Creditors may no longer harass you for payment
- There is a structured repayment plan with an exit date as a goal
- You will have enough money to pay your living expenses
- Your assets will be protected against legal action
- You end the process debt free and eligible for credit again
- There are reduced credit life insurance premiums
If this sounds good to you, then you will be pleased with the ease of the process to achieve this!
Below is an info-graphic showing step-by-step how Debt Review works